Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bennett the attention seeker


Hey guys, so how come no one is blogging anymore?? I know I have been a slacker, but what about everyone else?
Anyways not a lot has been going on here, at least nothing exciting. Today we had to speak in church, which i totally dreaded, but luckily it went well for us. Since we have our 2 little ones we just sat in the front so one could watch the kiddos while the other spoke and they did great until it was my turn to go up to speak and Bennett wanted to be right there with me. So he came almost to the podium while I was speaking before Derek whisked him away to the foyer. Then I didn't do such a great job of keeping Bennett under control while Derek spoke because he was all over the stage (or whatever you call it) and going by Derek and the bishopric and climbing on the chairs and at one point Derek was holding him while he was giving his talk and Bennett just had the hugest grin of all time because he was so excited to have so many people looking at him, it was priceless and then he saw me and was like "Mama" So he came back down and sat with me. I just wish I could've gotten a picture of it.

Anyways things are going well down here. I can't believe we've been here almost a year now and that Bennett will be 2 in about 2 weeks! CRAZY how time flies! I know I've mentioned how I have been making hairbows and headbands, but I'm trying get a website going and finding other things to make and sell to make some money. So if any of you have any good ideas, please let me know. My friend and I are working on doing it together so hopefully it will go well for us.




I'm also on a Women's committee for a new development out here, which is a lot of fun. We get to give input on the floor plans, what we want at the parks, and what amenitites the community will have. It will be similar to Daybreak if you guys are familiar with that, so hopefully by next year we will be living in that area! We're really looking forward to it.




I hope all is well with everyone and I can't wait to here more about everybody...SOON!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy crap, Kyler has gotten SO BIG! And she has more hair than Tanner, which is so unfair. You can definitely tell that she and Bennett are related. =) Happy Birthday in a couple weeks Bennett!

Terre said...

i know, kyler is huge! she's in like the 80th percentile for height and weight! i'm glad kyler has hair, i'd much rather have a bald son than a bald daughter. have you started tanner on the cloth diapers yet? you'll have to let me know what you think of them because i am somewhat interested.

Brooke said...

I just finished prepping the diapers for the first use. I think we're going to try them today (when Josh gets home because he wants to see how they work). I will keep you posted.