Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hey friends!!


Hey everyone! I will try not to use too many exclamation points, but I am pretty excited to be blogging with y'all. Jake gave me the info.

Here is the update on the Newbold Family. We have now expanded our operation with the addition of our daughter Claire. She is the prettiest little thing you have ever seen. She was born on July 16th at about 7:00 in the evening. She is huge already. I don't remember the exact statistics, but she is near the top percentile in weight and length.

I am still going to school and will be until May of 2009. Hopefully it will go quickly. Lorie had been working at Logan City until the baby came and now she is a stay-at-home mom. She loves it.

I will post more later, because I am at work. Later, Nick

4 comments:

The Kaysville Cow Project said...

Hey Nick, it's Janneen. Congrats on your new addition! Clair's such a cute name! Is there a middle name? It's good to hear wuz up with you & Lorie. Good luck with school! See ya.

Brooke said...

I'm glad Jake gave you the info. I emailed your school account, but wasn't sure if you'd check it. Jake actually just got me your other email yesterday (or maybe Monday) so I could send you all the info for this blog, but Jake beat me to it. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Claire is such a cutie! You'll have to post more pictures so we can all see her.

Terre said...

hey nick i had no idea lorie was even pregnant, so congrats!! it was good to get updated on your new addition. where are you working at?

The Kaysville Cow Project said...

What a cutie! I can only imagine that you are one very proud daddy! I bet she is so much fun. Can't wait to hear more about her. KIRA (wahoo, I remembered to sign my name!)