Wednesday, October 3, 2007

See what you can do?

(Brooke) If you're new to the blogging world, I wanted to show you a few things you can do when you create posts...like add cute pictures of your family! Thanks to Jenni and Kira for trying this out. Now you guys just need to write your own posts so we know what's going on with you guys!

Here are some cute pictures of my family. From top to bottom: The Johnsen Family at Tanner's blessing in May; Tanner and Josh at a family party in August; Tanner laughing at his cousin Sydney at a park in Orem (family reunion); Tanner looking at the trees (look at those eyes); and Tanner just after eating green beans at Grandpa Halliday's birthday party in September.


1 comment:

The Kaysville Cow Project said...

What a cutie! I love all the pictures but my favorite is the one of Josh and Tanner. How precious! P.S. I think I'm finally posting as Kira!